About NF Men's Ministries
A Spirit-Empowered discipleship program designed to teach men how to live a champion's lifestyle.
Welcome to NF Men's Ministries! NF Men's Ministries exist to reach, teach, and release men to grow to their full potential in Christ.
4 Basic Training RetreatsTogether, men battle to grow in:
Godly Manhood, Godly Husbands, Godly Fatherhood, and Godly Sexuality
Building Marriages of Integrity
Weekend retreats (Friday evening through Saturday evening) that focus on:
- Developing a greater closeness, intimacy and oneness with God and each other
- Maintaining your love and commitment to each other through life's challenges
- Providing a spiritual covering that will help you fight the destructive forces fighting against your marriage and
- Leaving a legacy of faithfulness and fidelity/purity to your children and your children's children.
THE FATHERLESS PROJECT
One of the greatest social needs in America is fatherlessness. Statistics show again and again the physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits when a father is actively involved in the life of his child. The Deaf A/G Men's Ministries is working with the Promise Keepers of Canada to support our men in this area and to CHANGE these numbers:
- 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes
- 71% of High School dropouts are from fatherless homes
- 85% of all children who show behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes and
- 91% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes.
Let's help equip men to be part of the solution by mentoring fathers as they mentor their children.
For more information, contact President of NF Men's Ministries, Rodney Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org