Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all membership, events and registrations.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- There is no sale of tickets at the door at beginning of the event. The identity of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Officers.
- No third-party collection allowed unless E-TICKET is issued by the Purchaser and presented to NF DEAF upon ticket collection. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from NF DEAF or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. NF DEAF reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the events.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Venue Owner or Promoter.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised program, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his or her reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Venue Owner / Promoter.